Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fh'Zookie

(Repeat from my other blog, but it's so good I had to put it here!)
I had this dessert at The Firehouse Pizzaria. They call it the Fh'zookie and it's the best thing I've had in a long time. So I had to figure out how to duplicate it at home. I thought I'd share it with you.

You need cookie dough. It can be homemade, or it can be the kind you buy. I used the kind you buy because I really don't need a bunch of cookies sitting around to turn me into a blue monster that drools at the word cookie.
So anyway, put your cookie dough into a ramekin (my friend even did it in her muffin tins). Cook the cookie until it's golden around the edges but still a little bit undone in the middle. Pull them from the oven and top with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with chocolate and carmel. Eat while the cookie's hot! If you wait the cookie becomes just a cookie and not this wonderful, melty, dreamy desert.
At the resturaunt they have all different kinds of cookies to choose from-oatmeal raisin, white chocolate macadamia nut, chocolate chunk, toffee, and M&M. I really like the chocolate chunk, with the toffee as a close second!
I think this may even be better than cheesecake. :)

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

THIS LOOKS HEAVENLY!!! OH MY!! I'm gonna HAVE to try this tonight--besides, it gives me a great excuse to go buy some new dishes! :)hehehe.,,,

Rachel Holloway said...

Okay--I FORGOT to star this recipe and didn't print it at the time, so I have been searching for a LONG TIME today to figure out WHERE I ran across it! :) WHEW! Got my new dishes, got my cookie dough, and ice cream ready to go. Can't wait to try it!